Friday, October 22, 2010

My Problem



      My problem is when I write what I want to do ,I don't do any of what I wrote and when I let it come to my mined I do most of it or all of it .
     This's my biggest problem and the second one is the time problem ,I don't have much of time ,my classes finish at 4 pm and I sleep at 12 am ,and this is a short time to have some rest ,eat ,see your friends ,buy food for home and to do your home work 

pleas help me and if you did it you will help so many students too !!

2 comments:

  1. Just remember:

    "Knowledge without Action is insanity"

    This can mean that if you plan on doing so many things, or organize yourself to do it, BUT you don't do anything, then you'll go crazy.
    So don't think too much, just act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man just dont do ur home work!!!!
    ... give it to ur sis or anyone and pay some money for them
    and u can sing this song:
    i throw my home work
    in the Air sometimes
    saaaayyying AYYYYYYOOOO
    i'll take a ZEEEEEEEROOOO

    dont give a shit just live ur life

    ReplyDelete